08 June 2005

I'm it ...


I've been tagged to blather about books, something I'm always willing to do.

1. Estimate the total number of books you've owned in your life.
Thousands!

2. What's the last book you bought?
Mindful Knitting by Tara Jon Manning

3. What was the last book you read?
Dreaming the Eagle by Manda Scott

4. List 5 Books that mean a lot to you.
Only five? Oh my.
The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff. I keep a spare copy of this one for lending.
Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham ... the one that turned me into a SF junkie.
Time Pressure by Spider Robinson ... one of my favourite authors.
Neuromancer by William Gibson ... my other favourite author.
The New Diary by Tristine Rainer & Anais Nin.

5. Tag 5 people
The Bro-In-Law
The Pope
Joe Delta
Spider Robinson
William Gibson
Okie, unlikely at best ... but wouldn't it be fun?

No comments: