19 June 2007

Uh oh! I got way behind ...



Many blurry catch-up pictures:

Thumper has been a great tug, but was beginning to get quite rotted,



so there was a boat burning at the lake ...



... a wet, rotten, painted boat burns a bit smokey-like.



I got to go with Rafe to pick up his new car!



And got to ride in it to the Hormone Ranch for Robin's bday, where I took nary a picture.

I used up the left-over sock yarn (from the wee socks for Annailese's advent calendar) to knit (and knit and knit and knit) a giant circle, about which I was unsure, right up until it was finished blocking. I figured there was a good chance it would be hideous and was fully prepared to rip it all out again, and just be pleased that I'd knit a big circle ... but it turned out great and I gave it to Mona. It looks two-tone 'cuz it's blocking on two very different bath sheets on the bed:



And for Vince, Sir Bunrab on a misty day:

No comments: