21 February 2006

I tripped over the nasty cold/flu thing folx have had this winter and it stuck this time. There is much tea and honey. There is also avoiding of people who can't help fussing. I know they mean well. Really, I do. And I appreciate it and feel like hell that while I'm saying "thank you" all I really want to do is say "fuck off" and slam a door. I'm really not that crabby when sick ... except when fussed. The APs an' Mona get it, bless 'em.

Epona is officially broken in, so now she can go on road trips. Yay!

I'm waiting to hear from Nina about house sitting while I'm gone to visit the APs in CA in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to the trip. When I get back, Patty and the girls will be coming in from B.C. to visit. I'm very much looking forward to that, too. After that, there ought to be some sort of gainful employment thoughts happening, I guess.

Stuff and Nonsense ...


Daylight:
Length of day: 10:17
Hours of dark: 12:30ish
Sunrise: 7:40 am
Sunset: 5:57 pm
Start of twilight: 7:05 am
End of twilight: 6:32 pm


Current weather: Overcast, light snow showers. -2°C (28°F), windchill -5°C (23°F), wind NNW 8 km/h (5 mph.)

Forecast:
Today.. Flurries. Wind N 20 km/h. High -2°C.
Tonight.. Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning late this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind N 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low -11°C.
Wednesday.. Periods of light snow ending in the morning then cloudy with sunny periods. Wind becoming NW 30 km/h becoming light in the morning. High -5°C.
Thursday.. Periods of snow. Low -16°C. High -8°C.
Friday.. A mix of sun and cloud. Low -18°C. High -13°C.
Saturday.. Sunny. Low -20°C. High -5°C.
Normals for the period.. Low -16°C. High -4°C.

No comments: