13 November 2007

Mama Bear ...


There was drama here, last night. It really didn't affect me, other than that I was aware of it and it involved Nina, about whom I care a great deal. Someone was phoning and upsetting her ... repeatedly. And then there was the wind ... blowing, howling, making the awnings snap and other things bump around outside. The wind just kept getting noisier, half-waking me a bunch of times. By the time I went to bed, I was ready to pick up the phone before Nina did, the next time it rang and go all Mama Bear on his ass. She got to him first and managed to get him to stop calling. Lucky him. I could just bite someone when the wind gets like that.

In other news, there is a small doodle in my sketchbook that has Cleo all worked up. She's looking at me all anime-eyed, trying to paw it off the page. I don't know what's different about this particular doodle ... there are hundreds of them, but this one is the one she wants.

No comments: