04 August 2005

Blur ...


Brandon came over after work yesterday. We made Chana Masala and watched a couple of episodes of Firefly.

I feel like I've spent a bazillion hours with the phone stuck to my head since I got home from the Fair.

Mona came by today. She stopped by, to pick up my tent for Pete's folx to take to the Folk Fest, on the way back from picking up her car. What's really remarkable about that is that Mona came by ... not Mona and anyone ... just Mona. It's been a while since I've seen my sister all by her ownself. We had lemonade and talked Folk Fest details, like adding a pony and a squeegee to her new-to-festing friend's to-pack list. It was all very serious.

Mary's bringing Cory, Ernie and Linda tomorrow afternoon when Cory gets done work (my nephew works ... aieee!). I have a billion and one things to get done before then. I'm getting all wound up ...

... short musical interlude Jim Byrnes "B's Blues" while I self-medicate ...

... Valerian/Lemongrass/Hops tincture is considerably less vile than Valerian alone. Sleepy now.

No comments: