03 November 2006

Ghostesses ...


It looks like the snow is here to stay. It snowed again last night ... everything has a clean white blanket.

Vincent is going to be in town again, but only for a few hours, so a few of us are meeting downtown at the Blue Plate Café for brunch on Sunday.

So much for my plan to knit two little socks a month for Annailese's advent calendar! I did a few last year and Barbara used some of her baby socks. I'll do a few more this year and she'll swap out some of the baby socks for them. Eventually, she'll have a whole set. I am so not a production knitter.

And finally, so I don't have to scour the web for it again next year:

Three little ghostesses,
Sitting on postesses,
Eating buttered toastesses,
Greasing up their fistesses,
Up to their wristesses.
What little beastesses,
To make such feastesses.

No comments: